Is there a more comfortable place than our bed?If we take into account the fact that we spend a third of our life sleeping, it is important to know how to choose and learn to invest in bed linen.Therefore, it is normal that the concept of "sheets" comes to mind as soon as you think of the linens you will use to dress and sleep in your bed.They are very important elements because of their direct contact with your body and you should not minimize the importance of their choice.This linen is essential for a good rest, which means you should choose the ones with the material that suits your bedtime style and tastes.Currently there is an endless array of options and prices, but there are some models that remain popular in this area.
5 reference materials for your bed linen
Choosing the right linens is as important as choosing the right pillow or mattress that meets your needs. Depending on your preferences and the seasons of the year, choosing the right bed set can give you a quality break:
- Cotton: Cotton is the material of choice for most people. It is a material that adapts to body temperature, providing softness and comfort. Make sure it is 100 % cotton so that its fabric does not deteriorate over time.
- Microfiber: This material, also called polyester, is synthetic and resin. Sheets made with microfiber keep colors bright, but don't sweat like cotton.
- Silk: Silk sheets are associated with luxury, but getting used to them isn't always easy. This material is hypoallergenic, insulates temperature and absorbs moisture. However, it requires special cleaning care.
- Bamboo: This material is starting to stand out for its high moisture insulating capacity and high perspiration. They are soft to the touch and are a very durable material, but the prices can be steep.
- Egyptian Cotton: Having Egyptian cotton sheets is synonymous with quality, softness and durability. One of its most remarkable qualities is its great transpiration capacity and the retention of heat in winter and cold in summer.
The advantages of Egyptian cotton sheets
Sleep in a Egyptian cotton sheet provides health benefits that directly influence the quality of sleep.
The area of ??origin of the cultivation of this cotton is on the banks of the Nile, where the characteristics of the soil, water and climate of the region make this culture unique in the world.
The process of extracting the fibers is done by hand, which avoids the tension of the fibers and increases their softness. Its manufacture with thin threads, leads to the use of more quantity of threads, which increases its resistance and durability.
Egyptian cotton sheets are hypoallergenic and help prevent skin irritation. They are also very breathable and easily absorb moisture, which allows them to keep their colors intact for years.
Finally, 200 and 300 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets provide unparalleled comfort and a feeling of well-being for optimal rest.