Fluorite is one of the world's most valuable and sought-after crystals, valued by mineralogists, lithotherapy enthusiasts and alternative medicine aficionados alike. Fluorite is present in other minerals such as calcite and quartz. It is a semi-transparent stone with a stunning shine.
When it is perfectly pure, it has no color. It is the elements that promote pigmentation that give it its beautiful colors, especially purple, blue and yellow. Traces of iron, aluminum and magnesium contribute to the shine of the stone. Zen allure explains to you the meaning and healing properties of fluorite !
What is the symbolism of fluorite?
Fluorite crystal derives its symbolism from its fluorescent light. This stone stimulates peace of mind, clarity and serenity. It can be used as a source of physiological energy. This stone of balance also symbolizes creativity, innovation, and the quest for new experiences, off the beaten track. It will be offered, for example, to a person who has to embark on a new project, change their living environment, take up a new challenge or go on an adventure.
Update on the properties of fluorite
Fluorite improves the ability to concentrate and allows the mind to find peace in chaos. It makes it possible to stop all psychic manipulation and all its unfortunate effects. It purifies and maintains a stable aura to improve the quality of an individual's life. It packs a punch, boosts self-confidence and encourages decision-making.
#1 The physical properties of fluorite
Fluorite has medicinal properties. She helps to treat neuropathies, bone diseases, and helps strengthen bones for prevent osteoporosis. It also has the power to treat skin infections such as acne, warts, psoriasis and others. It heals wounds and restores skin tissue. It has many benefits for the veins, spleen and teeth.
Fluorite is also effective in aiding the detoxification, elimination of bad cholesterol, activation of blood circulation, etc. She helps to boost immunity and to treat colds and flu.
- Green fluorite: very good action on the mucous membranes, it opens the sinuses, purifies the aura and strengthens the immune system. It can be used against allergies, especially hay fever;
- Blue fluorite: blue fluorite acts in the lungs and improves breathing. This blue stone promotes expression and creativity;
- Yellow fluorite: yellow fluorite is a stone that brings a feeling of light and euphoric joie de vivre. It stimulates memory and the intellect;
- Violet fluorite: purple fluorite increases the frequency of dreams, allowing our subconscious to speak to the conscious mind. This stone promotes openness;
- White fluorite: it is a spiritual and psychic stone to be handled with care. She intensely opens the 6e and 7e chakras, which promotes extrasensory abilities.
#2 The mental properties of fluorite
Fluorite helps release many psychological blockages. It helps to get rid of fear, stress, anger and especially the sadness that overwhelms us. This stone is ideal for meditation because it brings serenity and appeasement. Fluorite stone is recommended in case of psychic manipulation or unwanted mental influences. It acts on the aura by stabilizing and purifying it. It brings to the surface all the feelings that we repress as well as the ingrained behaviors. After a while the stone gave all the energy it could, it can be energetically purified by placing it on a bed of coarse salt for several hours. For more efficiency, you can then recharge it in the sun or natural light.